With our logistics partners GLS and BRT we deliver directly to the delivery address you specify. Our logistics partners sometimes also work locally with external forwarders.
The delivery can be tracked by you. The tracking number will be communicated to you after dispatch.
Place of dispatch
- We ship our goods to the following EU countries: Italy, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg and Malta.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to the following countries: Switzerland, Norway and Iceland.
- Attention: We also do not deliver to free trade zones like San Marino, Faroe Islands, Canary Islands, Monaco, Azores, Livigno etc.
- Due to legal regulations we cannot deliver goods to the following countries: Burma, Cuba, Congo, Zimbabwe, Belarus, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Sudan, Syria and non-EU member states (third countries): Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia
The shipping costs depend on the delivery address, article weight, article volume and type of article.
The exact shipping costs can be seen on every article detail page and in the shopping cart (by clicking on shipping or on shipping cost determination and entering the delivery location).
Shipping costs free of charge up to 75,00 Euro. Here is a short overview of the shipping costs:
- Italy: 9,90 Euro
- Germany and Austria: 12,90 Euro
- Other countries in the EU: 20,00 Euro
For remote areas and islands we charge a shipping surcharge. This surcharge is also calculated automatically.
Minimum order value
There is currently no minimum order value.
The delivery time soon the order is ready for dispatch (1-2 days) is:
- For Italy: 2 - 4 days
- For Germany and Austria: 3 - 5 days
- For other EU countries: 4 - 7 days
- For countries outside the EU: 5 - 8 days
- For Canada and USA: 15 - 21 days
In case of delivery delays or difficulties we will inform you immediately.
In the event of non-availability of the goods, we are not obliged to make delivery. We will inform you of this as soon as possible and immediately refund any payments you have already made.
In the case of special offers, we can only deliver while stocks last. We are basically entitled to partial deliveries.
Absence of the recipient at delivery
The parcel service carries out a total of three delivery attempts. Should these remain unsuccessful because you are not present or someone else accepts the goods for you, the goods are automatically sent back to us. You will then be contacted by us and have the choice between a new shipment of the goods with the corresponding shipping costs at your expense, or you refuse a new delivery and receive the money back on the ordered but not accepted goods, but the incurred shipping costs will be charged.
Incomplete / faulty delivery
If you notice that your ordered goods are incomplete or that you have ordered something else, please contact us immediately by phone: +39-0471-313012 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
Please inform us so that we can have a faulty delivery picked up by our logistics partner. If you wish to return the parcel yourself, please return it to us as a standard parcel. We will then reimburse you for the costs incurred.
For the entire risk of damage during transport or loss of the goods during transport, we have taken out transport insurance with the freight company.
Please make sure that you receive an undamaged package from the carrier. If you wish to accept a slightly damaged parcel, please write the note "with reservation" on the acceptance certificate. Without this note, the acceptance of an opened or damaged parcel is tacitly considered a proper delivery.
The packaging costs are already included in the shipping costs and will not be charged extra.
For products that require special packaging, we charge a flat-rate packaging fee. This amount is calculated automatically during the order process.
When selecting the gift wrapping service, the indicated price will be deducted from the order cost. The choice of gift packaging does not affect shipping costs.
The estimated shipping costs can only be used if the basket is not empty.